Parks & Recreation
- Highland Park - Highland Terrace
Includes a 1 acre children's playground and a covered picnic table.
- A. B. Green Athletic Complex - Dale Avenue
5.5 acres with upgraded facilities. New retaining walls, basketball court renovation, and field drainage will occur as part of a municipal park grant. The complex includes two tennis and basketball courts, playground, restrooms, pavilion, and a lighted multipurpose soccer/baseball/softball field.
- Central Park - Walter Avenue and Elm Avenue
.22 acres with a playground and picnic tables.
- Deer Creek Park - 3200 Laclede Station Road
11.1 acres with three pavilions, lighted soccer field, lighted baseball field, unlit softball field, playground, picnic tables, barbecue grills, and restrooms.
- Greenwood Park - Kensington and Commonwealth
.23 acres with playground.
- Junior High Park - 2400 Sutton
5.04 acres with unlit softball field and 1/8 mile track.
- Kellogg Park - Circle Drive and West Point
1.15 acres with playground.
- Lindbergh Park - End of Lindbergh Drive
4 acres of open space, no amenities.
- West Bruno Park - 7800 West Bruno
.6 acres with playground.
- Yale Park - 2104 Yale Avenue
.34 acres with playground.
- Richmond Heights Community Center - 8001 Dale Avenue
Convenient, state-of-the-art recreation facility that houses a top-notch library and offers quality programs and special events. The 13,000 Indoor Water Park features a 6,000-square-foot leisure pool, a giant water slide, a three-lane lap pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna, an interactive children's play area, concessions, and locker rooms for men, women and families. The gymnasium includes two courts, eight goals and a maple wood floor suitable for open play, rentals, aerobics, sports leagues and camps. The game room includes a pool table and video games. The fitness center outfits 6,000 square feet with state of the art cardiovascular, free weights & selectorized fitness equipment attached to a suspended walking and jogging track.